* From the deadline of on-line registration, only on-site registration is available. Please register on site at the conference venue.
* Please note that each presenting author is requested to register in advance by August 31 for inclusion of the paper into ISAP2016 Proceedings.
(by August 31, 2016)
|Late / On Site
(from September 1, 2016)
|Regular||70,000 JPY||80,000 JPY||・Welcome Reception
|Student / Retire||35,000 JPY||40,000 JPY|
|Accompanying person||7,000 JPY||・Welcome Reception
*”Accompanying person” is not permitted to attend the sessions.
* With each Regular registration, two papers can be submitted. To register more than two papers, an applicant should make one Regular registration per two additional papers (e.g.: To register three to four papers, please make two Regular registrations. Likewise, for five to six papers, applicant should make three Regular registrations). One Student/Retire registration will cover only one paper submission.
* To register as a Student, an applicant needs to upload a PDF file of valid student ID card. An applicant whose status was a Student at the time of paper registration (will be subject to Best Paper Award), but is no longer a Student at the time of registration should upload a PDF file of student ID card and register as a Regular applicant.
|E1||October 24 (Mon)||Half day||Shuri Castle Tour||JPY3,000-|
|E2||October 26 (Wed)||Half day||Okinawa Culture Tour||JPY4,000-|
|E3||October 28 (Fri)||Half day||Technical Tour||JPY3,000-|
|E4||October 26 (Wed)||about 30 min.||Okinawa Culture Experience*||JPY2,000-|
|October 27 (Thu)|
|E5||October 29 (Sat)||Full day||Excursion||JPY5,000-|
*Tour information is subject to change.
* You can participate in only one of Workshops.
|WS1||Design of Antennas with Crossed Dipoles||Prof. Ikmo Park （Ajou University）|
|WS2||Reflectarray Antennas: Theory, Designs, and Applications||Prof. Fan Yang (Tsinghua University)|
|WS3||Fundamentals of Practical Antenna Measurement to Get More Accurate Data for Input Impedance and Pattern||Prof. Nozomu Ishii （Niigata University）|
|WS4||A New Look at Transformation Optics (TO) Approach for Designing Electromagnetic Devices such as Flat Lenses, and Cloaks||Prof. Raj Mittra
(Pennsylvania State University and University of Central Florida）
|WS5||Ultra Wideband Phased Arrays and Transceivers||Prof. John L. Volakis (The Ohio State University)|
|WS6||Multi-Probe Antenna Measurement Systems with Applications to Telecom, Space and Defense.||Mr. Lars Jacob Foged
(Microwave Vision Group)
* Area: Ginowan= Close to the conference venue Naha=City area, Closer to the airport
* Room Type: S=Single TW=Twin DB=Double SD=Semi Double DTW=Deluxe Twin ES=Executive Suite
* Following rates are per person per night, including Breakfast, Service charge and Consumption tax.
* Following rates and information are subject to change without notice.
|Name of Hotel||Area||The nearest station (monorail)||Available Room Type||Rate per person (JPY)|
|1. LAGUNA GARDEN HOTEL||Ginowan||N/A||SD, TW, DB||11,000～23,000|
|2. MOON OCEAN GINOWAN HOTEL & RESIDENCE||Ginowan||N/A||DTW, TW, ES||10,000～22,000|
|3. CULTURE RESORT FESTONE||Ginowan||N/A||TW||8,000～11,000|
|4. HOTEL ROUTE-INN NAHA TOMARIKO||Naha||Miebashi||S||7,100|
|5. DAIWA ROYNET HOTEL NAHA OMOROMACHI||Naha||Makishi||S, TW||8,000～12,000|
|6. HOTEL HOKKE CLUB NAHA－SHINTOSHIN||Naha||Omoromachi||S, TW||7,200～9,100|
|7. STATION HOTEL MAKISHI||Naha||Makishi||S||7,400～8,000|
|8. HOTEL PALM ROYAL NAHA||Naha||Makishi||S||9,000～9,500|
|9. OKINAWA KARIYUSHI URBAN RESORT NAHA||Naha||Miebashi||TW||12,500|
|10. RYUKYU SUN ROYAL HOTEL||Naha||Asahibashi||S, TW||6,800～9,000|
|11. HOTEL RESONEX NAHA||Naha||Miebashi||S||9,500|
|12. LIBRE GARDEN HOTEL||Naha||Omoromachi||S||7,800|
|13. NAHA GRAND HOTEL||Naha||Kencho-mae||S||6,500|
|14. COMFORT HOTEL NAHA KENCHO-MAE||Naha||Kencho-mae||SD||8,000|
|15. HOTEL SUNPALACE KYU/YOU/KAN||Naha||Kencho-mae||S||7,900|
Participants requiring a visa should apply to the local embassy or consulate of Japan on their own responsibility as possible. Remember that, in some countries, it can take more than three months to get the visa.
Generally, when applying for a visa, each applicant is requested to submit some documents. Each country has a different policy for visa application; therefore, the applicant should ask the Japanese Embassy in his or her home country if a visa is required and which documents are needed. The applicant should then inform the registration secretariat (E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org FAX: +81-98-869-4705) of the documents that are needed to apply for a visa. Please note that the applicant is required to make registration for ISAP2016. After confirming the applicant’s information, the secretariat will send a Reply Form for Visa Application to him or her directly.
It will take more than three months for the visa application procedure depending on the country.
|Payment Deadline:||Early >> August 31 (Wed), 2016,23:59 JST
Late >> September 30 (Fri), 2016,23:59 JST
|Credit Card：||VISA, Master Card, DINERS, American Express and JCB are available.|
* Charges will be shown on your statement as "NTA Div."
*Please ask for the payment receipt for your accommodation at the conference venue if you need.
NO REFUND WILL BE MADE FOR REGISTRATION FEE
|8 days or more prior
to the date of arrival
|7 to 4 days prior||10% of accommodation fee|
|3 to 2 days prior||20% of accommodation fee|
|1 day prior||50% of accommodation fee|
|Fewer than 1 day prior,
or no notice given
|100% of one night accommodation fee|
* To be updated.
Nippon Travel Agency Okinawa Co.,LTD.
Kokuba Bldg 2F, 3-21-1 Kumoji, Naha Okinawa, Japan 900-0015
TEL: +81-98-860-9944 FAX: +81-98-869-4705 E-mail: email@example.com